The Agency, the SJU and the SDM have been actively working on an unified planning and monitoring process. In the context of the New SDM Partnership and through early partnering with the SDM over the past year, the problems of double reporting (by stakeholders) have now been resolved by ensuring that the monitoring of the CP1 activities is carried out using the LSSIP+ tool and following the typical LSSIP time frame.
EUROCONTROL will be holding the 2022 LSSIP+ Event at its headquarters in Brussels and via a WebEx virtual connection.
This year’s main topics will include the following:
- Changes to the ATM Master Plan Level 3 for the 2022 LSSIP+ cycle regarding:
- new objectives/changed objectives;
- enhancements in the DB and tools;
- the impact of these changes on the LSSIP+ work for this cycle;
- A new process and timeline for the 2022 LSSIP+ cycle;
- Highlights of our main 2022 reports: the recent ATM Master Plan Level 3 Report and the upcoming ICAO ASBU Implementation Monitoring Report.