It is safe to state that both the air transport and the travel industries will never return to their previous conditions. It is vital to proactively create the new future, and the significance of information technologies will be on the rise. Joining Digital Aviation & Travel Forum provides air travel professionals with an opportunity to discuss the pressing issues and find solutions, express opinions, and as a result, optimize their business development processes.
Forum focuses on the digital aspects of searching, selling and organising travel in the new conditions that have developed in the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Innovative technologies in the civil aviation and travel industry, their mutual influence will help to adapt to the new reality and open up opportunities for future development.
- IT transformation for pandemic recovery
- How are distribution technologies changing?
- Passenger Experience in the face of pandemic restrictions
- What is the future for OTA and traditional offline ticket offices?
- Looking for new channels of income