The IATA SAFS is now recognized as the premier global meeting for Sustainable Aviation Fuel and is again expected to draw a diverse international audience to present and discuss the leading trends.
- SAF technical and commercial progress
- Policy trends and momentum – country, regional and international level
- Airlines’ view and commitment to decarbonization and the role of SAF
- How much SAF will be required to decarbonize aviation by the middle of the century?
- What is book and claim SAF accounting, who is working on this and will it be a game changer?
- Which are the latest countries to be looking at national SAF roadmaps
- What will be required to make PtL commercially viable?
- Where do the airlines stand on sustainability? Are there regional differences?
- What are the opportunities for the global investment community to develop large scale SAF and how do we ensure these projects are financially viable? What are the opportunities for the corporate customers of aviation?